Updates & Guidance
It is extremely important that all parents and pupils remain vigilant regarding preventing, identifying and minimising the spread of coronavirus.
We ask, therefore, that you do not send your child to school if they have any of the following symptoms.
- A high temperature – this means they feel hot to touch on their chest or back
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if they usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss of, or change in, their normal sense of smell or taste – this means they cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
It is also important that you do not send your child to school if somebody in your household has tested positive for, or has symptoms of, coronavirus.
In the event of a positive test result, please contact the school office immediately:
020 8857 7680 email@example.com
- Parent and Carer Covid19 Handbook
- Drop off and collection times
- Letter from Lewisham Council: reopening schools on 8th March
- What to do if your child displays Covid19 symptoms (Public Health England)
- Coopers Lane Risk Assessment – Full
- Letters Home
- How to set up a work space for Home Schooling
- What to do if a child test positive over the holiday