Computing and E-Safety
At Coopers Lane, we take e-safety very seriously. We celebrate Safer Internet Day each year which helps you understand how to stay safe when using the internet.
We also regularly incorporate e-safety work into our curriculum, to ensure that you have a clear understanding of how to use the Internet safely and appropriately.
Click on the links below to read our Internet Safety Agreement, advice on how to stay safe online and guides to putting safety controls on all your devices. Following these simple rules and advice will help to keep you safe when using technology. Remember that if you see something online that upsets you or makes you feel uncomfortable, tell a trusted adult straight away, either at home or at school.
All parents must sign an e-safety agreement to enable children to use computing facilities in school.
- Internet Safety Agreement
- 3 reasons why it’s worth having ‘that online-safety chat’
- Young children and screen time – a good start guide
- 6 top tips for parents about screen time
- Parent guides to safety controls on wifi, mobiles, games and social media
- SID’s Top Tips