We are going paperless!
I am very pleased to inform you that from the beginning of February, Coopers Lane will no longer be sending out paper letters to Parents and Carers. All correspondence will now be distributed to you via email.
We are really excited about this positive change. This will ensure everyone is receiving our letters and help to keep you all fully informed with what is happening in school. This will also enable us to improve our carbon footprint and provide a much more efficient way of keeping you all up to date with events and information.
If you do not have an email address please speak to a member of the school office as soon as possible.
Thank you for your continued support.
School News Posts
- A.P.D Easter Break Sports and Activity Camp
- Comic Relief 2021
- School Street
- School reopening to all pupils 8th March
- Fun In the Snow
- World Book Day 2021
- Cooking With Coopers – Christmas
- Christmas Contact Info – COVID
- It’s a GOLD month!
- Black History Month 2020
- Remembrance 2020
- WE Scare Hunger 2020
- Exciting new fundraising event from the PTA!
- Admission to Reception for 2021
- Year Group Video Presentations
- Highlights of 2019/20
- Opening To All Pupils In September 2020
- Hello/Goodbye Videos for the Children
- Class Arrangements for September 2020
- Welcome to Reception 2020
Contacting the School
Coopers Lane Primary School is situated in Grove Park in the borough of Lewisham. The entrance to the school is in Pragnell Road, SE12 0LF
Mon-Thu 8:45am to 3:15pm,
Breakfast Club 7:30am to 8:45am
EYFS/KS1 Lunchtime 12:00pm to 1:00pm
KS2 Lunchtime 12:15pm to 1:15pm
Afterschool clubs 3.30pm to 4.30pm
After school Tea Club 3:15pm to 5:45pm
Telephone: 0208 857 7680
Ayse Mehmet – SBM (School Business Manager)
Rachel McCulloch – Senior Admin Assistant
Karen Hill – Admin Assistant/Attendance Officer
Kerry Michael – Admin Assistant
Claire Huckle – Admin Assistant