Update on School Closures
Dear Mums, Dads and Carers,
Due to the current weather warnings showing heavy snow for today and this evening, we will be implementing the following plan for the rest of the week. If safe to do so, we will open the school to all pupils. If we are unable to open the school fully we will do everything possible to open the school to some year groups.
We will follow the plans below:
1. Whole school remains open
2. Example 1 – Part Closure – We will be open for Year 5 and 6 and their siblings
Example 2 – Part Closure – We will be open for Years 4, 5 and 6 and their siblings
3. Full School Closure
There will be no breakfast or after school clubs tomorrow, Thursday 1st March 2018.
We will endeavour to keep the school open tomorrow, however the safety of our pupils and staff are a priority and our decisions will be made following a full risk assessment.
We will message all parents by 7:30 am tomorrow morning to notify you which of the above plans we have put in place.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
School News Posts
- Cooking With Coopers – Christmas
- Christmas Contact Info – COVID
- It’s a GOLD month!
- Black History Month 2020
- Remembrance 2020
- WE Scare Hunger 2020
- Exciting new fundraising event from the PTA!
- Admission to Reception for 2021
- Year Group Video Presentations
- Highlights of 2019/20
- Opening To All Pupils In September 2020
- Hello/Goodbye Videos for the Children
- Class Arrangements for September 2020
- Welcome to Reception 2020
- RSE Policy and Curriculum
- Black Lives Matter
- School opening to more pupils
- Cooking with Coopers
- VE Day 2020
Contacting the School
Coopers Lane Primary School is situated in Grove Park in the borough of Lewisham. The entrance to the school is in Pragnell Road, SE12 0LF
Mon-Thu 8:45am to 3:15pm,
Breakfast Club 7:30am to 8:45am
EYFS/KS1 Lunchtime 12:00pm to 1:00pm
KS2 Lunchtime 12:15pm to 1:15pm
Afterschool clubs 3.30pm to 4.30pm
After school Tea Club 3:15pm to 5:45pm
Telephone: 0208 857 7680
Ayse Mehmet – SBM (School Business Manager)
Rachel McCulloch – Senior Admin Assistant
Karen Hill – Admin Assistant/Attendance Officer
Kerry Michaels – Admin Assistant