Teacher: Poppy Williams*
N.Nurse: Cristina Guler
Teacher: Patsie Garcia
N.Nurse: Christine Paynter
Teacher: Jenny Eldridge
N.Nurse: Donna Thompson
*EYFS Phase Leader
- SUMMER TOPIC MAP
- Literacy and Phonics Parent Workshop – Phase 2
- Literacy and Phonic Parent Workshop – Phase 3
- Numbers and Shapes Parent Workshop
Home Learning Tasks
Homework in Reception will always consist of the following:
- Reading – please read at least three times a week with your child and make a comment in their Reading Diary. We will change their reading books on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday every week.
- Home Learning Books – each week we will set an activity which will be stuck in your child’s home learning book. We will send books home on a Friday and ask for them to be returned by the following Tuesday. Sometimes we will want the children to record in their home learning books or perhaps make something, and other times we will ask for the adults to write a small comment.
- We may ask you and your child to complete a small project over the holidays based on our new topic ready for the following term.
EYFS Stay and Play November 2016
We invited our parents, grandparents and carers into the setting to see how their children learn and explore.
Gruffalo Trail Trip November 2016