HAVE YOUR SAY!
A huge thank you to the 264 parents/carers who took part in our January survey. We will be using your feedback to help us develop the school.
How we listened last year
These are some of the ways we listened to the feedbck you gave us last year:
* You said you would like a better understanding of how the children are making progress in their learning, so we introduced additional parent/carer conferences to tie in with our assessment timetable throughout the year.
* You said you had less knowledge about the wider curriculum, so we created the termly topic puzzles to show you what the children will be learning in all areas of the curriculum.
* You asked for more lunchtime activities, so we introduced a timetable of free daily lunchtime clubs which have been very successful.
* You said that behaviour could be improved, so we re-wrote our behaviour policy and introduced a new strategy for promoting positive behaviour. This is linked to our school values and has has been very successful.
* You asked for our after school tea club to be open later, so we extended the club to 6pm.
* You said that although better than it had been, communication could still be improved. So we built a brand new website and launched the CLS App to keep you up to date with news and events. In September, we also produced a calendar for the whole year, which gave you the key dates of events for the entire year.
School News Posts
- Virtual Reality Workshops
- We are going paperless!
- Young Carers Awareness Day
- School History
- Panto Pandemonium
- Parent/Carer Survey
- Steel Pans Performance
- Poems On The Underground
- Children in Need Spotacular!
- Poppy Appeal
- Staying Safe Online
- Library Opening Ceremony
- The Story of Our Tube Train
- Coopers Lane Open Days
- Peddle My Wheels
- Macmillan Coffee Morning
- We Scare Hunger
- POETRY COMPETITION
- Queen’s Birthday
Contacting the School
Coopers Lane Primary School is situated in Grove Park in the borough of Lewisham. The entrance to the school is in Pragnell Road, SE12 0LF
Mon-Thu 8:45am to 3:15pm,
Breakfast Club 7:30am to 8:45am
EYFS/KS1 Lunchtime 12:00pm to 1:00pm
KS2 Lunchtime 12:15pm to 1:15pm
Afterschool clubs 3.30pm to 4.30pm
After school Tea Club 3:15pm to 5:45pm
Telephone: 0208 857 7680
Ayse Mehmet – SBM (School Business Manager)
Rachel McCulloch – Senior Admin Assistant
Karen Hill – Admin Assistant/Attendance Officer
Kerry Michaels – Admin Assistant
Tammekia Barnett – Admin Assistant